Many people take on various debts at the same time, such as credit card, store card, personal loan and overdraft. This compounds the effect of those interest rates and leaves many people in a desperate situation, unable to stay in control of their finances.
Taking back control of your financial life means tackling your strategically and debt head on. If you are struggling with multiple debts, simplify things and take out a debt consolidation loan.
Debt consolidation explained
A debt consolidation loan is a loan you take out when you have several existing loans that you need to pay off, but are struggling to make the monthly payments.
Advantages of a consolidation loan
- You can combine several creditors, monthly fees and interest rates into one easy-to-manage payment.
- You only have to worry about one repayment a month, which means you’ll less likely miss a
- You can settle several debts and only have one loan.
- You could save money because one monthly repayment with one favourable interest rate is more affordable than several payments with varying interest rates.
- You only have to deal with one institution, which means less admin and hassle.
Apply for a consolidation loan
To apply for debt consolidation loan, click here. To get started, you’ll need:
- Identity document
- Latest payslip
- Latest bank statement reflecting three salary deposits