Our movement says, 'you can save, you will save, and in time you will be able to afford whatever that something is'. We believe in you as much as you should believe in yourself. So, whatever you're saving for South Africa Let's #GrowForIt together
Tell us what you're saving for
and why with a pic or video! Use #GrowForIt tag @africanbank.
Invest a lump sum and earn SA best investment rate and guaranteed returns at a fixed interest rate over a fixed term of 3 months to 60 months.
Best rate of 10.75%
Invest with a minimum of R500
- Receive interest payouts monthly
- 7 days to complete your total opening deposit
- Access up to 10% of your capital within 24 hours during the term of the investment
Invest at the best interest rate in SA Tax Free.
Invest from as little as R50.
To grow your money for as long as you simply maintain a minimum balance of R500
- Invest from as little as R50.
- Invest up to a maximum of R33 000 per year.
- To grow your money for as long as you simply maintain a minimum balance of R500
Need a short-term loan you can pay off quickly? We’ll give you a fixed interest rate so you know exactly what you’ll be paying back each month.
FROM R5 000
Depending on affordability, you can borrow up to R50 000
- Annual interest rate increases by 0.15% monthly over a 24 month period
- Interest rate will never decrease for duration of the investment.
- Apply online in 3 minutes.
You can earn the Best Investment Rate for as long as you like and choose to access funds in 7, 32, or 90 days’ notice.
Notice periods of 7, 32 or 90 days
Interest rate of 7.70%
- Invest online in 3 minutes.
- Manage your Investment in 3 easy steps.
- Make extra deposits from as little as a R100.
How to apply
Applying for your Personal Loan is quick and easy. In just a few simple steps you could be on your way to personal financial freedom.
To ensure that your application is even quicker, make sure you have the following documents available to upload with your application, or when you visit a branch.
Latest original pay slip
Proof of residence
Latest bank statement reflecting 3 salary deposits
Know your debt is always covered if anything happens to
- Temporary lay-off
- Compulsory unpaid leave
- Temporary disability
- Permanent disability
Do you need more information to make taking out a loan an even simpler decision? Click on any of the informative African Bank credit and personal loan brochures below
New Marketing flyer
Panel combo flyer
Information sheet Afrikaans
Information sheet English
Information sheet Sotho
Information sheet Zulu
Income Expense Declaration