More about Credit Life
Self-employed and pensioners are covered only for death and disability on Loan and Credit Card debt. Any Credit Card transactions made after the date of an insurable event, are not covered.
Retrenchment, short time and compulsory unpaid leave are not covered for the first 90 days after your Policy has been opened, or in cases where:
- You were aware of your retrenchment before you opened the Policy
- You take voluntary retrenchment
- You resign or retire
- You are involved in strikes or lock-outs
- You voluntarily forfeit your salary
- You are dismissed because of misconduct, dishonesty or fraud
We don’t cover death or disability resulting from:
- Pre-existing medical conditions that you knew about 12 months before you opened your Policy
- Wilful, self-inflicted injury or suicide
- Use of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons
- Participation in crime
- Hazardous activities like warlike operations, rebellion or revolution
Terms and Conditions apply Credit Life insurance is underwritten by Guardrisk Life Limited.
What our customers are saying
Best Bank, they survived a lot but still tried their best to improve experience. We come too far from where we were, Baby steps it will get better with time.
Thank you for your feedback, I was contacted this morning and received absolutely exceptional service from two of your consultants. I unfortuantely do not remember their names but I would like to commend them on their excellent service