You have peace of mind, knowing you have access to funds in an emergency. The Overdraft can help with:
- Mid-month emergency expenses.
- Access to cash before pay day.
- Cover for rainy days when you are running short on cash.
- It helps you to manage your monthly cash flow and provides protection from unpaid debit orders when your salary gets used up.
- The great news is that there are no initiation fees.
- Customers will be charged a monthly fee of R69 which includes VAT.
- The transaction fees are linked to the MyWORLD transaction fees. Please refer to our pricing guide here.
- Customers must have an active MyWORLD bank account.
- Customers must be between the age of 18 and 60.
- Customers must earn more than R3 500 a month.
- Customers must be a monthly salary or wage earner for a minimum of ONE month with the same employer.
- To activate the Overdraft, customers must switch their monthly salary to African Bank.
- Apply online 24/7 using our African Bank App or by registering for Online Banking on our website. You will not be charged any data when using our digital banking platforms.
- You are welcome to visit any African Bank branch and apply in our branch.
- You can contact our Call Centre on 0860 333 004
- Apply for MyWorld Overdraft now
1 Number to call| Website Terms and Conditions | Overdraft Terms and Conditions | MyWORLD Price Guide |